Η λίστα ιστολογίων μου

Σάββατο 10 Μαΐου 2014

Fitter to be tied

Just a quick post this time. I finally finished my Su-22 from Academy. It is a 1/144 model and the best thing I can say about it is that there are not a lot of parts. The fit is meh, the decals are meh, the weapons load is meh. Still, for 4 euros it cannot be beat. I plan to some more Dragon Fitters, giving me a complete flight. Although it is not an exceptional plane, the Fitter looks very Russian to me and would be very common among Frontal Aviation units used for ground support.



That's all for now from Athens, where most people are watching the Eurovision song contest. Model on!

2 σχόλια:

  1. It looks very nice Dimitri. I am after a couple of these myself. Your comments on the fit is noted!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Paul, the fit of the main gear doors was "interesting" to say the least. The smaller doors were replaced by a mass of filler. I hope the Dragon Fitters are better. At least they come with some air-to-ground ordnance.

      Διαγραφή