Η λίστα ιστολογίων μου

Πέμπτη 1 Μαρτίου 2012

This is Sparta!

My first unit of Spartans for Basic Impetus is completed. I went for the 8cm frontage and 10 figures per base for the phalanx part of the army. All the figures are Zvezda Spartans, but I think I will add some of their older Ancient Greeks on the following bases.

I've also completed my first company of early WWII Germans (who will doubtless see action in later war battlefields as well). After the glorious colors of the Spartans and the kilts of the Highlanders, these seem kinda boring, but at least they are easier to paint. All are Italeri (ex-Esci) and Revell.
And for something more vibrant, here are the first of my Immortals. The Spartans have to have someone to fight (although Thebans will eventually be added to the list). I think after the German battalion and Immortals are completed, I'll do some vehicles just for a change of pace.
That's all from chilly (for once) Athens. Oh, I almost forgot. Blogger has been acting up and I can't post on other people's blogs, or even my own for that matter. Am I the only one with this problem?

3 σχόλια:

  1. Πω πω....φανταστική δουλειά!!
    Χαρά στο κουράγιο σου!
    The Spartans are wonderfully painted!
    The Jerries....also!
    But the Persians...are really something!
    Well done αγαπητέ!!
    Τ.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Love the way you painted the spartan unit! :)
      Good basing too.
      Blogger is acting weird lately; probably there's something that needs adjustments.

      Διαγραφή
  2. Your models are nice!!!

    I don´t like zvezda persians, I don´t know why, but I don´t like. I have the zvezda persian box, and, also, the spartans and Italeri hoplites.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή