Η λίστα ιστολογίων μου

Δευτέρα 26 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

List of completed projects for this year and plans for 2012

After eating too much for Christmas (which apparently is the only universal custom for this particular holiday) I sat down yesterday to see what I managed to complete in 2011, a difficult year in terms of the "Real Life". So, here are the totals:

15mm infantry figures: 49
15mm cavalry: 10
20mm infantry: 88
20mm crew-served weapons: 7 (artillery pieces)
Vehicles: 10 completed, 7 more assembled
6mm figures: app. 250

All in all, not a bad year. As an average it comes to a figure every 2.5 days and a vehicle every month.

So, what's planned for next year? I have to complete my Soviet rifle platoon for my mid to late-war skirmish game. I also need to finish the vehicles for them and their German opponents. I am starting two battlegroups for Blitzkrieg Commander; Germans and British for France in 1940. I'm going mostly old school for them (Matchbox, Airfix and Esci). Both battlegroups are limited in scope (for now at least) so I think I may be able to complete them in 2012. Another project that I will start is Ancient Greeks and Persians for Basic Impetus. One of my friends gave me a box of Zvezda Persian Cavalry so that propelled me to this (new) direction. I have at least 6 more warbands for Song of Blades and Heroes waiting in the lead pile so I hope I'll do one or more of these. Maybe add some more options for the ones I have already painted (Orcs, Dwarves, Undead, Lion Men). I want to paint a group of Napoleonic French to fight my British Rifles in Song of Drums and Shakos (not surprisingly the figures have been bought, based and primed for at least 6 months now). And finally finish my 6mm High Elf army and get started on the Orcs for Battles of the Silmarillion, which I am planning for Fantasy Rules! 3rd Edition.

So, even if I don't buy a single 6mm figure for the next year I have more than enough to keep me busy. Heck, With my glacial painting pace, I have enough to keep me busy for the next 2 or 3 years.

That's all for now from (pleasantly) chilly Athens.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου